Access the Full Suite of Savvis Products — for Distribution or for Your Own Telco Needs.
Telco providers, cable companies, ISPs and wireless operators seeking a trusted IT infrastructure provider need look no further. Let Savvis be your one-stop shop for end-to-end IT solutions, offering you and your clients innovative cloud and hosting services combined with secure, private network connectivity, all within our extensive data center footprint. This, along with our years of IT expertise, means we have the capability to support large-scale delivery of content, transport and voice, while providing high levels of quality of service and reliability.
Additional Benefits of Teaming up with Savvis for All Your Needs:
- Flexibility. We offer a full range of ready-to-go services, provided through our connected global infrastructure, allowing you to pick and choose the right mix for to meet your specific needs.
- Experience. We have nearly 2,500 clients, including more than 30 of the Fortune 100, six of the top 10 financial services and banking firms and five of Fortune’s top 10 computer software companies.
- Global Reach. We own and operate one of the largest Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks in the world, which includes nodes in 45 countries, 10 metro fiber rings and Ethernet Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) agreements with 30 carriers worldwide. Our network is tightly integrated with both Savvis data centers and carrier tele-houses, allowing us to deliver complete, end-to-end, quality of service-enabled solutions to global enterprises.
- Reliability. Our Tier 1 IP network was initially engineered to support demanding financial clients required ultra low latency and superior overall performance. Over time, this focus has evolved to include delivery of multiple enterprise applications over a single connection with quality-of-service prioritization.
- Support. Our professional customer care and network operations teams are available 24/7 to ensure that we meet your needs. We offer comprehensive service level agreements for network performance and 24/7 technical assistance and proactive monitoring.
- Accountability. We offer a single point of contact to work closely with you from the initial order phase through full and successful implementation on additional sites, along with streamlined and expedient access to a highly- skilled technical support team.
Contact us today to learn more details or to take advantage of our dedicated carrier services.
Call: 1-877-SAVVIS-5 or 1-877-728-8475